C. Nicholas Moore
C. Nicholas Moore (Nick) is a San Francisco native who has worked with over 1,700 clients and managed close to $200 million investment dollars since he began his career as a Financial Advisor in 1997. His background includes managing several large investment and insurance programs in major financial institutions throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. With a niche expertise in retirement planning and income optimization, Nick takes pride in developing long-term and highly productive relationships with his clients.
Nick has years of practical, hands-on experience managing the complexities of customized financial plans, including: investments, cash reserves, multiple income streams, real estate holdings, and retirement funds. He is able to advise his clients and their families throughout the many phases of their financial lives. Focusing on overall financial health, Nick takes a comprehensive approach to managing money by providing detailed recommendations and putting plans of action into place.
Nick has earned awards and distinction throughout his career for providing top level service and offering sound advice. Coupled with an exemplary compliance record, Nick maintains the highest standard of honesty and integrity in his financial planning practice.
- Series 7 – Uniform Securities Law
- Series 63 – Blue Sky Registration
- Series 65 – Registered Investment Advisor Agent
- California State Life and Health Agent # OC10617
Awards, Honors, and Teams
- 2007 - CUNA Mutual President’s Council
- 2004, 2006 - CUNA Mutual Senior Representative Leadership Team
- 2002 - 2004, 2006 - 2007 Inner Circle
- 2004 - Hartford Leadership Council
- 2002 – 2003 Million Dollar Roundtable
- 2002 – 2006 Franklin Kite and Key Club
- 2003 – 2006 All American Team Member
- 1996 – 1997 American Planning Association Best Sellers List
- 1991 - Bachelor of Science, University of California, Davis